Monday, October 2, 2017

Weekend Recap

Hey, folks!

How was your weekend? Not too shabby here! We had a good time with family and friends. I wanted to share a little weekend recap since I haven't done one in a while!

Saturday, we went with two of Daniel's sisters to get cookie dough treats at Sweet Dough in Orem and took the kiddos to the park.










Then Sunday Jack and I went on our first mommy-son movie outing! It was really fun to get to do that with him since he and I rarely get much one-on-one time together anymore. He and I both are big fans of the Ninjago show series so we thought it would be fun to get to go to the movie together in theater. We had a good time!




Sadly, woke up this morning to the horrific news that happened in Las Vegas last night. My kids are still too young to tell them that a madman terrorist decided to unleash so much hatred and evil upon a crowd, killing more than 50 people and injuring over 400 more. But I hate that this is the world they live in. I hate that this is the world we all live in. I wish I had the answers to fix it. All I can do is focus on teaching my kids to love and be kind. To treat others with respect. It's a scary world we live in. I'm grateful for my husband and my children and my sweet family. Hug your loved ones today. Make sure they know how much you love and appreciate them. Set aside resentment and anger and hold on to what matters. My love to all of you out there today.



           p.s. because of a weird glitch, a post of mine from a couple weeks ago went missing. Check out my life as a Dog Mom here!

No comments:

Post a Comment