Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Luna, you are my I Love You

Having a one year old at home right now is so much fun. I gotta say. Luna is such a hoot. I've said it before, the age between about 12-22 months is probably my most favorite of the "baby phase." It's not that I don't like the squishy, tiny newborn phase. BUT with my kids...I've been so sleep deprived and so stressed with feeding struggles that I don't feel like I've gotten to full appreciate it. By the time they turn a year old, they're heading toward more independence, but are still in that "baby" stage, BUT they also eat some solid foods and don't need to nap all day, and are starting to talk and really show of their little personalities.

I tell people Luna is like a sour patch kid. HA. First she bites me (sour) but then she gives me lots of cuddles and kisses to make up for it. (sweet) LOL.

I was lucky enough to get some amazing pictures of her and I taken in a mommy/daughter photo shoot done by the talented Savvy Photography recently and wanted to share them here on my blog. Here are a few of my favorites! Enjoy!

















A big, big thank you to my good friend for taking these incredible pictures I will always treasure of my sweet baby when she was only this small for such a short amount of our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment