Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Lately...

It's true, I am a blog slacker. It's been busy times 'round these parts, and I really haven't had as much time to devote to writing. But we've done some fun stuff that I wanted to share in my special online space here. So here's what we've been up to the past few weeks. :)

Lots of walks. (Wishing it was spring)







Playing outside.




One day Utah likes to shower us with snow and then a week later give us a taste of spring followed by more snow. Not. Cool. 

Going swimming.

I wish I had gotten more pics of this but I was scared of dropping my phone in the water. Knowing my luck... lol

Went to the Museum of Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point with Dan's parents and some of his siblings and their spouses and kids.


Luna and her cousin baby Donevin (who is her same size, maybe even a little bigger and is three months younger. Ha!) 



My husband...the biggest kid of all. :P

My sweet niece Lilly bug. :)



And have spent a lot of some time indoors. Waiting for spring. :D



Guess you could say we are pretty over all this white stuff that keeps falling from the sky. :P But hanging out all day in our comfy jammies is fun sometimes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment