Thursday, June 20, 2013

One year ago...

One year ago today I found out I was pregnant! This was obviously a planned thing and we'd been trying for a while so I wasn't surprised, but I was definitely shocked to finally be pregnant. But then of course I was super nervous and anxious that I would lose the baby. Fortunately that didn't happen and now I have the most amazing little guy in my life. Couldn't be more grateful :) Just crazy to think it has been a year since I saw those two pink lines show up on that test. In some ways it feels like yesterday but in some ways, so much has happened since then. Just weird to think about. Anyway, just wanted to share that all with you :) And find an excuse to share this pic of my little guy!

Hope you are all having a great day!

xoxo,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment