Monday, April 8, 2013

Family fun

As most of you know, we are super lucky to live close to family here in Southern Utah. The majority of Daniel's siblings live here as does his mom and step dad. My grandparents also don't live too far away so we are lucky to get to see them all on a pretty regular basis. Well, if you are one of my FB friends, you will likely have already seen a lot of these pics, but for the purpose of documenting my quickly-growing baby boy's life, here are some of my fave pics of Jack and his extended family.

Jack meeting Great Grandma Womack for the first time. 

Jack and Great Grandpa Womack. (my maternal grandparents)

Jack and Great Grandma Whitney (Dan's grandma)

Jack and Grandma Christy (Dan's mom)

Jack and Grandpa West (Dan's stepdad)
Jack and Aunt Chauney (Dan's baby sis)
Jack and Aunt Jess. (Dan's stepbrother's wife)
Jack with cousins Austin and Carter
Jack and cousin Corbin

And even though my family doesn't live close, they've been here a few times now since Jack was born so we have lots of great pics of them with the baby too. 

Jack and Grandpa Randy (my daddy!)
Grandma Kathy (my mama!)
Jack and Aunt Nicki (my baby sis)


Jack and Aunt Kelly (my older sis)

And lastly, just have to throw this in here of my nephews Gavin and Patrick cause they are hilarious and were just here to visit us! Gavin, who is 2 1/2, stands on the back of his 1-year-old baby brother's walker and orders him to drive him around. LOL. Patrick is a good sport :) 


We are so lucky (and so is Jack) to have such an awesome family! Love you all and we are so happy to have such amazing people in our lives :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment