Wednesday, November 14, 2012

24/25 weeks

Since I am officially at the 25 week mark today, and I never got the chance to do 24 weeks, I am just doing one update for both :) I am never very consistent on the days I do these anyway as long as I get them done at some point during the week. So I figure this works!

Let's get to it, shall we!



Preggo Stats Week 24/25:


How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Straight maternity these days. Occasionally leggings with a larger shirt or flattering dress that I had in the "before" days. 
Stretch marks? No, thank goodness. 
Sleep: It's getting worse, which I imagine is the case for most preggos. I am finally adjusting to sleeping on my sides, but now I just have these insanely vivid dreams every night and I am constantly having to wake myself up. Daniel had to wake me up one night last week because I was apparently yelling in my sleep. I had been dreaming about running away from a giant Venus Fly Trap that was trying to kill me in a swamp. No joke. My dreams be totes cray, yo. 
Best moment this week:  When my most generous and amazing Mother In Law took me maternity clothes shopping. She is such a doll, seriously. Scored some really good deals, which is good because my outfit selection was getting awfully low. 
Miss Anything? A good night's sleep. 
Movement: This little man moves around so dang much! His movements are so frequent now. I love it. It make me laugh most of the time because it is like being tickled from the inside out.
Food cravings: Not really. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Today too much mayo on my sandwich made me want to gag. Just threw it away :(  
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No labor but still having Braxton Hicks. Kind of a lot there for a few days, but I think that is because I was overdoing it and not drinking enough water.   
Symptoms: Lots of peeing, terrible sleep, growing belly bump, exhaustion, lower back pain, etc. 
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Kinda moody this week. Mostly just feeling easily overwhelmed with the future and how things are going to change. As much as I am so excited about having this baby, I get nervous that I am not going to be able to handle it all. 
Looking forward to: Putting together the nursery. Still have not even started except to accumulate baby stuffs in there. LOL. We did rearrange the furniture in our bedroom a lot though to accommodate the cradle we'll be using for the first few months. 

I can't believe we have hit the 6 month mark! Baby is now officially over 13 inches long and can weigh anywhere from 1 to 1 and 1/2 lbs. Crazy! Baby has also hit viability, meaning it is possible for him to live outside of the womb with significant medical care, but this little guy still has a lot of growing to do so I tell him on a daily basis to stick it out for another 15 weeks. 

Well, folks, we've only got two more days till the weekend! Hope you all are able to enjoy the rest of it and have fun plans coming up! Can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. Time is flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment