Friday, September 28, 2012

Five more days!!!

We are officially on the countdown to one of the biggest days of our lives! The day we find out the gender of Baby Sadlier! I cannot wait! I am so done with having these insane dreams about going to the doctor to have our gender scan only to have wildness ensue instead. I used to have baby dreams all the time where the baby was as girl, but now every time I dream about the gender, the doctor can't tell the difference (!!) Or just as we are about to get the news, I wake up. Grrr... What the heck is that about?

Anyway, I've officially hit 18 weeks and I know I haven't done one of these posts in a while, but I blame vacation and vacation recovery (aka, craziness at work).




So I have to say, this bump is LEGIT baby bump right here. Up until about 16 weeks all I really had was some serious bloat going on. Well this, my friends, is a rock solid hard bump. It's bizarre. I have to say. I know being pregnant is supposed to be all magical, but sometimes when your body is doing things it has NEVER done before, it's just plain ole' freaky. I am getting almost too big to sleep on my stomach. In fact, I don't think I slept on it at all last night, which is probably good. I need to train myself out of that habit. Although a belly starting to get in the way really helps.

PREGNANCY STATS:

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain: 4 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Nope, just really forgiving regular clothes like dresses and leggings :) 
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Since I am a tummy sleeper normally, let's just say it's been a rough transition.
Best moment this week: When I started feeling the baby move! Feels like he or she is just dancing around in there. Sooo weird!

Miss Anything? Diet Coke. For realz. Movement: Lots in the afternoon and evening. No hard kicks yet, but the moving around is awesome. 
Food cravings: Not really. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not too much anymore. Thank goodness the morning sickness is finally letting go of its treacherous hold on me. 
Gender: Dunno!

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, back pain, still have to pee ALL OF THE TIME. Breast tenderness (TMI ALERT!)
Belly Button in or out? Still in

Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy when I'm at home, moody when I'm at work, but that is just the nature of the job. 
Looking forward to: Wednesday for our gender scan!! So excited :D 






No comments:

Post a Comment