Thursday, September 6, 2012

27 years ago....

Today is the day I tell you about a pretty amazing guy. Today is the day I talk about the guy who is half responsible for me even doing this pregnancy blog. Yup, that guy is my husband and father of our little 13-week (gestational age) fetus.

27 years ago, little Daniel was born: 

I think he is about six or so months here. Too cute!
Now he looks more like this: 



And three years ago on this date, at his 24th bday party, we first started kinda dating!
Then two years ago, we went camping with Daniel's sister and her husband and when we got home the morning of his birthday, he popped the question!

Ignore my tired face. It was a long night. lol. This is just hours before the proposal, which was just low key and romantic and exactly how I wanted it to be :) 


I consider myself to be one lucky lady!! Happy birthday, babe!! I hope your 27th year is amazing!









No comments:

Post a Comment