Sunday, July 30, 2017

Friday Favorites

Hey Fam!

Just wanted to do a fun post today reviewing some of my favorite beauty items. First, I have not been sent these products nor compensated in any way. (psh, I'm not cool enough to be an IG famous influencer, let's be honest. ha)

BUT I do love the shizzz outta these products and need to share with those who I feel will appreciate it. So let's get started.



First we have the Image Skin Care Vital C hydrating anti-aging serum. Holy crap this stuff is amazeballs. It is so hydrating, a little goes a long way, and it smells so good! Plus, my skin really does seem brighter and with less visible fine lines. Buy it here.

We also have a mascara and a bronzer from Thrive Causemetics. The mascara is some of my fave I've ever used. It's a fiber mascara, but unlike some versions, is an all-in-one, so you don't end up with any stray fibers floating around on your face or in your eyes. I love the 3D mascara by Younique, but I feel like this one is just as great and I love that it's a one-step process. I do pair it with a regular mascara (currently just using an Elf one) first to give me some extra volume because the Thrive one is more about length.

The bronzer is my fave. I am super fair skinned so I have a hard time with bronzers making me look muddy. Or too many bronzers I've tried have shimmer. This is a matte and it goes on so smoothly (I apply with a big fluffy brush) to help contour my face.

Buy them here.

The new Coulour Pop "Gimme More" highlight palette is so pigmented, smooth and applies beautifully. I have been eyeballing some of the Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kits for a while but could never justify the cost. But man, this one is way cheaper and same quality. It sells out quickly every time CP releases a new batch though so follow them on IG to get the next release dates. Colourpop products can be purchased here.

And lastly, we have the Overtone color-depositing conditioners. These are so fun! If you have super light blonde hair and want to add a pop of non-permanent color, try these out! As some of you may have noticed I did a fun magenta color recently after having been blonde balayaged for the past year. The red was so fun. I used the purple and red Overtone conditioners (mixed) in the shower so I didn't have to wash my hair with cold water and to help the color last longer, which it totally did. I just recently went back to my natural color though because my roots were coming in and I didn't feel like dealing with it. BUT I've still got some Overtone product left, so when I inevitably get bored with my hair in the future, I'll probably add some pops of red and purple here and there. Buy these conditioners here.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment