Friday, May 26, 2017

Birthday Party Extravaganzaaaaa

We celebrated Miss Luna's first birthday this past week and it was so much fun. I just want to extend many thanks again to all who helped make this such a special day for our baby girl, even if she was horribly offended by her cake. hahahaha. A special shout out to Cameo, my brother's mother in law for making the most beautiful and delish floral cupcakes ever!! And to my wonderfully talented sister Kelly for creating Luna's perfect birthday onesie. And even more appreciation to those of you who had to travel to celebrate with us. We are so incredibly grateful to have so many people who love and adore our sweet girl.

Photo dump alert! Enjoy some of my fave photos from our celebration!












Stay tuned for Luna's 12-month update coming as soon as I get a chance to write another blog post without two crying children demanding my attention. These kids, man. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment