Friday, August 31, 2012

A little bit about me...

Now moving into my 14th week of pregnancy (wow! going by fast, woot!) I am so happy to be in the second trimester finally. Most of the nausea is gone. Some of the food/drink aversions are still very there though (I miss you, coffee!) And I am starting to get a little bit of energy back (sort of).

Here is me at 14 weeks. I think I might be a little bloated in this pic. Plus, I am wearing an empire-waist maxi and I am pretty sure these dresses make even the skinniest girls look a little preggo.

14 Weeks!!!

We are about six weeks away from finding out the gender of little baby Sadlier. I am kind of hoping that I will be able to talk my doctor into giving us a sneak peak before the 20 week ultra sound though! I am super eager to start buying baby stuff, but I want to wait until I know gender. Mostly because I do like a lot of gender specific stuff. If we are having a baby girl, I want go on a pink-everything buying spree and if we have a boy, then I know we won't have to buy much because my sister has two little boys and we will get a lot of hand-me-downs. LOL.

Also as part of this post, I wanted to give you folks out there in the interwebs a little look at my life and the people/creatures in it. Just don't steal my photos and stuff, cause that is just weird. (that means you, trolls!) Not that my photos are anything worth stealing anyway...

So first off, a little more about me. I am 25 years old and married to an awesome fella named Daniel.

My hubs on a hiking trip with my family.


I grew up in a tiny little town in Southwestern Utah and then went to college at Snow and finished up my degree at Southern Utah University. I worked for The Spectrum newspaper branch in Cedar City for two years before meeting that love of my life, who worked in IT for The Spectrum office in St. George.

We did the long-distance (45 minutes!) relationship thing for a while before I decided to take a break from the newspaper biz for a while and moved to St. George. We got married in October 2010 and bought our first home soon thereafter.

Wedded bliss. 

Since then, we've "grown" our family. In the creature variety anyway. All are rescue pets and all are insane, but we love them anyway. Can't wait to see how they adjust to a new baby in the house!! errr....


(From left to right) Mimi, the only other female in the house beside myself; Newton, my Pomeranian that I got before Daniel and I were together; and Shoop, the first cat we got together. 

So far that is the Sadlier family. Amazing that it gets closer and closer each day that our baby will be here. Finally the animals will no longer out number the humans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment