Monday, March 25, 2013

Two years ago today...

It's so crazy to think that exactly two years ago today, I was doing this:

Celebrating the marriage to the love of my life.

I believe I've mentioned this on my blog before but Dan and I were actually married in Oct. 2010, but we didn't have our real wedding until March 25, 2011. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception and we were so excited to finally be able to celebrate our big news with family and friends.


I cannot believe it has been two years already since this awesome day. Do I remember the insanity of getting ready for our wedding? The overwhelming stress trying to make sure every detail was perfect? The exploding bowl of chocolate we were supposed to use for our chocolate fountain? Sure, I remember all of those things...and more, but overall I remember this day as one of the best in my life. Now I cannot imagine it being any different or having chosen someone else to be such an amazing husband and father of our son. It's so wild to think just two years ago we were starting to build a life and a family together and now we couldn't be happier with how things have turned out.  Of course it would be nice to have a money pit full of gold to go swimming in ala Scrooge McDuck style in our house, but definitely not necessary to feel incredibly blessed and happy with our lives as they are today. :D



K, will someone please tell me when these cheese ball hormones wear off post partum?? LOL.
Thanks for reading folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment