Monday, November 5, 2012

Adorable/nerd/geek onesies

If you know either Daniel or myself IRL, you'll know that by nature I am classified as text book "nerd" with a sprinkle of "geek" and Daniel is full on GEEK. So that stands to reason that our personalities may just rub off on our kid. Not that we will push our nerd/geek tendencies on him, but until he is old enough to dress him, we can do whatever we want :D

When shopping for baby clothes, I've seen TONS of little boy clothing with sports stuff all over them like footballs, baseballs, etc. Neither of us are sports fans so it seems weird to dress him in sport-related attire. Hence, these adorable onesies I've found thanks to Pinterest and Etsy. Some crack me up!

Enjoy :)



Daniel loved these the most. 


Daniel found this one too. ha!

This one is my fave. Love being an 80s kid. 

Bring out my nerd side. 

OR...

This one is just too appropriate for a baby. Love it. 


While I would typically never pay $20 for a onesie, fortunately these all would be pretty easy to make if you had the right tools and some cheap plain onesies. I may just try my nerdy hand at making some of these. Too cute for our little future nerd/geek baby. 


In other news, please go out and VOTE tomorrow. I won't tell which way to vote as long as you get out there and execute your democratic right to vote. And I don't want to hear any of that crap about the "I don't wanna vote for the lesser of two evils" bologna as a way to get out of voting. There are plenty of local, county and state elections going on that are just as important to the operation of your every day life that are worthy of a vote as well. I don't care if you write in Donald Duck for president as long as you realize the importance of ALL elections going on tomorrow. Please VOTE. 









No comments:

Post a Comment